A virtual school uploaded with subject-based lessons, 1,008 short stories and 100 corporate skills, is now made available to the children of all age groups.
International Council for Educational Research and Training (INCERT) and AIMS designed an educational website that imparts online classes. Director of INCERT and AIMS Jaya Venugopal said:
“The objective is to eliminate the concept of tuitions where children can sit at home and access lessons at their own convenience. ”
The three websites – http://www.drjayasvirtualschool.in, www. nanamma.co and www. corporateskills.org aim to reach out to the children. The portal also provides e-library.
- Making Virtual Artifacts In The Classroom Practical (artifactsteach.wordpress.com)
- What Are The Benefits Of Green Schools (newscanada-plus.com)
- How Students Can Get Benefits From Online Education? (onlineapplicationforms.wordpress.com)
- How Does Help Assignment Writing Services for College Students (assignmentssolutions.wordpress.com)
- Educational Websites. (ghadeer666.wordpress.com)